TROPACK offers a whole range of applications – from mobile and stationary air conditioners in passenger cars, trucks, busses and light transporters, to the residential and industrial sectors, TROPACK provides customer-specific solutions for professionally solving humidity problems in connection with cooling systems.
We can also provide special solutions based on requirements and using our modern machinery. Testing and measuring equipment is readily available. The bag can be designed in sizes ranging from 30 – 150 mm. The length is geared toward the respective customer specifications. As a desiccant, Tropack usually uses established molecular sieves from different providers. For special purposes we also use silica gel as a desiccant in automotive desiccant bags. We will be happy to provide special shapes upon request.
Depending on specifications, the covering materials consist of special types of fleece in various designs and grammages. The molecular sieves of leading producers (IMDS registration), which have been tested and approved by the automobile industry, are used as desiccants. We can also produce automotive desiccant bags filled with silica gel as a desiccant for special purposes in automotive apllications.
TROPACK desiccant bags have considerable advantages:
- High level of durability of the bag material
- Extreme durability of the tubular bag compared to a four-sided seam
- Filtering feature for the cooling system
- Very low handling and installation costs
- The avoidance of corrosion
- Increased system reliability
- Protection of attachments
Tracer Wafer™ integrated in automotive desiccant bags
Tracer Wafers™ provide an optimal solution for a simple and reliable leak detection in air-conditioning systems. Already included in the desiccant bag, they contain and retain a fluorescent dye that is released into the system via the refrigerant after the final assembly of the air conditioning is completed.
- Simple and cost-effective since no production line changes are needed
- Allows to have an additional quality control in production
- No additional subsequent effort to incorporate the dye into the final package
- Compatibility with all refrigerants and lubricants, including hybrid A/C systems and the new R-1234yf refrigerant